Mark is Consulting Services Partner in Convert Group and brings 15 years of experience in Business Transformation, Business Integration.
Mark has held positions of CFO in broadcast networks, member of the board of Directors in Apple and Red Hat, where he was occupied as Sales Director and has acquired significant experience in a variety of international business practices. Furthermore, Mark was a Partner and Deputy President in Convert Group, where, among other responsibilities, he was the Head of service lines and segments, such as Performance Improvement, Consumer Products and Energy & Utilities.
- Chartered Institute of Management
- Enterprise Performance Management
- Integrated Business Planning
- Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Implementation and Support of ERP solutions
- Facilities and Equipment Management
- Enterprise Content Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Human Capital Management
Counselling for Anger Management can provide a safe environment to explore the issues and learn how anger makes us or others affected by our anger feel. It can help us gain understanding of how to defuse potential challenging situations and to be able to express our emotions in a calm and controlled way whilst still being able to make others aware of the feelings we are experiencing.